I want to go to SXSW 2012. Specifically, I want to present in the Health Track of SXSW Interactive on barriers to social media adoption within the healthcare community. It would be an incredible opportunity to attend and an inexpressible honor to present at such an extraordinary event.
I could use your help!
What is SXSW?
SXSW began as a music festival in 1987 and, in 1994, a film festival and interactive track were added. It is an exciting and innovative conference drawing almost 50,000 registrants, so it’s kind of a big deal.
More about SXSW Interactive here.
How To Vote
The proposal process is a lengthy and intricate process, but the public has a 30% say in which proposals are accepted, so I would greatly appreciate your vote.
The voting process is easy:
- Visit my proposal: “Social Media: Fear and Loathing in Health Care”
- Click the “thumbs up” button
- You will be prompted to either login or create an account
- They will not spam you – don’t worry!
- When you’re redirected to the page after you login, make sure the “thumbs up” button is green. 🙂
To peruse all SXSW Interactive proposals for 2012, visit the Ideas page here.
Thank you so much for your vote. If you have any questions about SXSW or about the proposal, please don’t hesitate to ask!